Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sorry My Life is Random

Hello! So when you're supposed to write a blog in a crouded, gross computer lab in school, and there's this SUPER annoying guy who's not even sitting next to you, and you hear him ranting on about who-knows-what. How does one begin to come up with a topic?
I'm going to write about me. (I'm not shallow I just seriously don't have any other idea in my brain right now). Where do I begin? Well... I'm a super-akward asian who kind of just sits through class and answers questions when asked. No one knows this, but, inside my head there's so many things whirring around like: Do people notice me? maybe they do,.. yeah probably not; Why do potatoes turn into aliens after a couple weeks of letting them out in the open?; Why are random people in the hallway talking to me?; OH MEH GURRD!; What kind of socks am I wearing today? Yes. This is a part of my everyday life. I really like to draw, er, doodle. and of course coloring! :)  one time, a friend asked me what my favorite color was. I was like.. "why do you need to know what my favorite color is? ARE YOU STALKING ME? ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY LIFE?" But what I really said was: "Oh, I like every color," Then my friend gave me this face that looked more or less looked like (-______-). Another thing people don't know about me is I enjoy writing stories. Do I sound like an old lady right now? I hope no one reads this and thinks of me as an old lady who goes on about her pet fish because she's too lazy to be a cat lady. Don't get me wrong, i like cats; and cats like me. But my favorite animal in the whole world is the penguin. How can anyone not like penguins? I like how they waddle and live in an ice-olated (see what I did there?) place. I am also very jealous of their awesome swimming abilities. Yes, folks: I can not swim. Maybe in another life I had known how to swim, but it seems that I have forgotten how. (which is crazy because it's one of the most importand skills of survival. That and I've lived on islands all of my life.) Another favorite thing of mine is reading. I absolutley adore reading. I like to read fiction and novels, mostly. But from time to time I read the classics. My grandma (whom is also a reader and i love her dearly) gets me the classics books like Moby Dick, Treasure Island, and The Chronicles of Narnia. I'd read for hours on end; everywhere and anywhere. All Day Every Day. Espicially under trees. Cherry trees. I named my blog Cherry Tree because I have many fond memories of them. In fact, I have a cherry tree right outside my bedroom window. the cherry tree outside of my window is medium sized so it only bears tiny cherries. You're lucky if you get one because most of the cherries grow towards the top, and the birds always gets those. Those are some of the goods things in (my) life.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is freaking RADICAL!!! It has little fishes that you can feed and follow around your mouse!!! YOU'RE AMAZING MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete